Our tasting room is open for tastings, meads by the glass and purchases of bottles, cans and kegs:
Wednesday 12 PM - 6 PM
Thursday 12 PM - 6 PM
Friday 12 PM - 6 PM
Saturday 12 PM - 5 PM
- The tasting room is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- On Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, we open as usual but may close early.
4700 Pearl St., #2A, Boulder, CO 80301 - Click here for location in Google Maps
We are located in Boulder, Colorado, east of the Foothills Parkway (Highway 157)
on 47th Street, between Pearl Parkway and Valmont Road (just north of the Boulder Toyota car dealership).
We're just a stone's throw away from many other breweries, including Vision Quest, Sanitas, Kettle and Spoke, Twisted Pine and more. Put on your walking shoes or hop on your bike and make a day of it!
- In accordance with the current Boulder County public health order, masks are not required indoors at this time. Any guest is welcome to wear a mask at their own discretion.
- We will continue to have a local pickup option in our online store, so you may order ahead and pick up your purchase with little or no indoor exposure. Pickup is only available during normal Tasting Room hours and with a valid ID. Please call when you arrive if you wish for your order to be brought out to you.
- Please check this site or our Facebook for further updates.
Tasting Room Exclusives
A number of our meads are only available online or in our tasting room.
Make it special! Reserve a keg of mead for your next event!
Kegs of mead for consumers can be purchased for Tasting Room pickup. It is best to reserve a keg at least one week in advance to ensure that we have the desired flavor and size in stock. To reserve, e-mail email@example.com or call us at 720-406-1215. Keg rentals include the use of a party pump and require a $100 refundable deposit. Kegs must be picked up during normal Tasting Room hours unless alternate arrangements are made.
|Flavor||7.9 gal (quarter barrel)||15.5 gal (half barrel)|
|Nectar of the Hops||$150||$250|
7.9 gallon keg:
- Equivalent to about 40 bottles
- Yields about 144 7oz. glasses
- Cost per ounce: 13¢/15¢
15.5 gallon keg:
- Equivalent to about 80 bottles
- Yields about 283 7oz. glasses
- Cost per ounce: 11¢/13¢
We only directly sell kegs from our Boulder Tasting Room, and do not ship kegs. If you want a keg of Redstone outside of the Boulder area, we recommend having your local liquor store place a special order through your state's distributor. If you are a retailer, please contact the appropriate distributor (including in Colorado) to purchase kegs.